Monday, August 18, 2008

#7 Part 1: RSS

It took me a while to figure out how things work especially not knowing what RSS is until today. I started this exercise with confusion but as soon as I signed up and started to search I realized it is not that bad after all.

RSS
saves time. Instead of remembering to visit a favorite Website, the news or information you want comes directly into your computer at whatever interval you want. In addition, most RSS feeds contain only links, headlines, or brief synopses of new information so you don't need to spend too much time reading the old information. By adding your favorite website into your feeds you will have everything there so you don't need to search for it.


I see it really helpful for those who wants to have everything centralized and in one place whether it is work related in the library or at home.

I have added 13 feeds (mix of both work related and personal preference).

No comments: