Thursday, November 26, 2009

Other Ways of Keeping up to Date

In this exercise I thought about something useful to be informed for so I have chosen three topics: My first was related to a subject which always I try to find information about it as I really love my roses so it was “Organic Rose care”. My second and third was “What is on in Auckland” and “Auckland weather” and that is because I need these information for my guests visiting Auckland during Christmas. My search was straight forward no duplicates or lengthy steps perhaps Google for most of us is really easy to use.

As a librarian myself I strongly recommend this service to my patrons who come to the library seeking latest information in one or two subjects and how wonderful it is to have all the updates they need with just setting an alert in Google.

No comments: