Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twitter

The first one I looked at was the below:
http://twitter.com/cookbook

I couldn't believe how condensed each recipe was. And the fact that it serves 3-4 with Delicious ideas from all over the world is great.

I see she has used tweet for every single recipe which basically restrict her to 140 characters long. She has 327 recipes and 17,947 followers.

This is clearly been used to share recipes with other users or followers that are short and easy to make.

Second one I looked at was for John Key; clearly our PM uses twitter account to promote and to keep everyone up to date with his news.

I can definitely see the value of this especially if you want to keep up to date for a particular topic/person in one place. Short messages make it easier as well to read and what a nice way to be kept informed.

No comments: