Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exercise #17: Im Cooked

I first looked at the Award Categories and decided to pick food as I enjoy cooking. First place under this category was Im Cooked - an entire site dedicated to food, Im Cooked lets members share recipes, make friends, watch cooking videos and learn more about culinary arts without the frills that often come with gourmet food television shows and websites.

I watched one of the videos myself of making simple pasta with spicy tomato sauce. Very easy to follow and a great website to check out for those who love cooking or wants to learn how to cook. Lots of recipes and you could even share your own recipe with others out there. You must sign though for free online. I decided not to sign at this stage but will definitely sign in the future as it is worth checking from time to time to learn new tips and ideas.

No comments: